77 Outrageously Effective Anti-Aging Tips & Secrets: Natural Anti-Aging Tips plus Longevity Secrets Proven to Reverse the Aging Process

77 Outrageously Effective Anti-Aging Tips & Secrets: Natural Anti-Aging Tips plus Longevity Secrets Proven to Reverse the Aging Process

77 Outrageously Effective Anti-Aging Tips & Secrets: Natural Anti-Aging Tips plus Longevity Secrets Proven to Reverse the Aging Process

  • Used Book inside Great Condition

BEST SELLER!Include FREE Bonus:  25 Outrageously Awesome All-natural Beauty Tips!Did we recognize which you control over 70% of how perfectly you age and just how lengthy you reside?  The remaining 30% is controlled by the genetics.  The superior information is there are easy, yet surprisingly efficient, plus very effective methods you are able to take daily to delay the all-natural aging procedure.If a objective is to be sharp minded, active, plus robust into a 70’s, 80’s, 90’s plus beyond, 77 Outrageously Effective Anti-Aging Tips & Tips is

List Price: $ 9.77

Price: [wpramaprice asin=”1469997541″]

[wpramareviews asin=”1469997541″]


2 Responses to “77 Outrageously Effective Anti-Aging Tips & Secrets: Natural Anti-Aging Tips plus Longevity Secrets Proven to Reverse the Aging Process”

  1. Helen Bairstow says:
    23 of 23 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars
    Baby Boomers Bible, September 19, 2012
    By 

    Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

    Amy has concisely explained (and well written) a great guide to anti-aging. Every baby boomer needs to make this essential reading. If you only put a few of them into action you will benefit.

    BEST TIP NO. 28: Imagine getting the health benefits of green tea over your entire body. What a great idea by simply adding 3-4 tea bags to a hot bath.

    DIDN’T AGREE WITH NO. 49. Cutting edge skin care is too expensive and a rip-off. It’s simply marketing hype with such a low percentage of active ingredients that does not justify the exorbitant prices. I know this because I used to sell this stuff.

    If only this book was available years ago when I owned three beauty salons! Having been in the beauty industry for over twenty years this information is similar to what I had been trying to tell my clients. But seems it was a bit ahead of its time.

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  2. Vicki Becker "Vicki" says:
    11 of 13 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Inspirational!, August 9, 2012
    By 
    Vicki Becker “Vicki” (Lakeland, FL USA) –
    (REAL NAME)
      

    Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

    I loved everything about this e-book! Amy has given us the recipe for a longer, healthier life, inside and out.
    The book is a clear and concise reference for everyday living at it’s very best.

    It is very easy to navigate the e-book.
    With one click in the table of contents you can get the information you are looking for.
    All the tips are enumerated so you don’t have to search through pages of text to find a particular tip.

    I would recommend this e-book to anyone who wants to live a better life.

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

Leave a Reply