The anti aging foods you consume have an impact on your aging process. These foods help you to attain a younger looking skin along with being a delicious item on your diet. Drinking plenty of water along with having a balanced diet provides you with a glowing and firm skin which not only look best but also feels great.
There are many anti aging foods which have the ability to extend your useful life. These foods include:
- Walnuts- it is the best source of fatty acids called omega 3 which protects your skin from the free radicals, UV damage and also prevents inflammation.
- Turkey- it is a very good source of lean protein, which helps the body to absorb calcium and other nutrients without being greasy or fatty.
- Leafy vegetables- kale and spinach have vitamin C and antioxidants which prevents you from every kinds of health problem related to your age and from the ill effects of UV exposure. It is also a good source of minerals and vitamins like A, C, E and K.
- Sea food- fish contains omega 3 fatty acids which is very good for your health. It is a good source of protein and lowers the blood pressure and reduces inflammation.
- Whole grains- a balanced weight is achieved by including whole grains into your daily diet. It also helps in losing weight and stops weight gain. Weight maintenance prevents slackening of the skin.
- Blueberries- it contains plenty of vitamins and antioxidants which prevents the skin from skin damage. It has a good dose of anti aging qualities and vitamin C which is very good for your skin. Now only that, they’re really yummy.
- Avocado- it is a good source of vitamin E and potassium which helps in maintaining skin health. It is also rich in oleic and folates that increases good cholesterol, lowers bad cholesterol and protect the body from blood clot.
With the help of these anti aging foods you can have a beautiful skin free from wrinkles, age spots or damage.